Magnetic building blocks or block toys seem to be simple, but experts have expounded on the different cognitive and physical development benefits. It affects and fosters each domain of a child’s development, enhancing more collaborative, imaginative, and sustained play with social and emotional competencies, including self-reliance, self-esteem, and relationship skills. Block play helps children learn the art of cooperation, negotiation and sharing by acquiring skills that teach them how to interact. Block play helps develop your kid’s vocabulary, improve math skills, and teach them about gravity, balance, and geometry.
Having significant academic and cognitive benefits for children’s magnetic building blocks are fun and exciting construction toys. They help kids improve their wide variety of abilities and skills with spatial visualization and mental rotation, closely related to block building.
Magnetic blocks for toddlers come in different shapes and colours. Magnetic building blocks can also be used as a powerful learning tool. It helps your kids:
- Improve the problem-solving skills
- Explore symmetry, sizes, shapes, and other aspects of the objects
- Understand the concepts of cause and effect, balance, and gravity
- In building up self-esteem
- Learn to play together with his friends and integrate the idea of coordination
- Understand the world around him by exploring his options
- Shape up physical skills
- Learn about planning and implementation
Playing with building blocks and its cognitive benefits on children
Cognitive development is nothing but the development focused on advancing the processing of information related to memory, perceptual skills, language skills, learning and decision making. Brain development is the core competence of cognitive development in toddlers, and it needs exploring, thinking and figuring. Block play helps children in coming up with creative solutions for complex problems. Logical thinking increases among kids when they play with building blocks. As your kids stack the blocks and watch them fall, they learn that the magnetic building blocks need to be stacked in a certain way to build a tower.
Magnetic block play helps kids in providing different opportunities to understand one-to-one communication. Cause and effect experiment helps toddlers discover how a block reacts when added to the top of the other one. When your kids play with magnetic building blocks, they learn to manipulate and move different shaped objects, either big or small. Their fine motor control skills are also improved. Reasoning and creative thinking skills also are improved every time a kid builds and creates a structure with magnetic building blocks.
Magnetic blocks are also an excellent preschool learning tool for your kids’ language development. Children can co-construct and negotiate by taking turns, share materials and cooperate with others. It increases attention span, encourages self-reliance, and develops their sense.
Nowadays, kids start relying more on technology, so this kind of magnetic building block toy are always beneficial to help them focus more on interactive fun that requires thinking skills. Constructing magnetic blocks previews more complex skills, including relationships, classification of shapes and more. Playing with magnetic building blocks enhances the imagination of your kids. Children get a chance to create and design whatever they can imagine.
Cultivate reasoning and critical thinking abilities with magnetic building block toys. Building blocks play doesn’t have a solitary reason or result. It improves unique speculation in critical thinking. Playing with magnetic building blocks will also get your kids ready for their academic career. Children are even learning more about the basics of addition and subtraction. The magnetic building block is a great way to improve your kid’s concentration level and cognitive thinking.Cultivate the reasoning and critical thinking abilities, with magnetic building block toys. Building blocks play doesn’t have a solitary reason or result, it improves unique speculation in critical thinking. Playing with magnetic building blocks will also get your kids ready for their academic career. Children are even learning more about the basics of addition and subtraction. Magnetic building block is a great way to improve your kid’s concentration level and cognitive thinking.
Encourage constructive play in your child
- Help your child explore different possibilities by getting him toys that can be constructed or used in ways.
- An amazing way to gain your child’s attention into doing something is by start doing it yourself. Let your child watch you playing with objects and to your surprise they will automatically get involved into it.
- Do not force your child to construct or make something you want. Let them trigger their own imagination and create something new.
- Buy Toy Castle magnetic building blocks for your kids and cultivate the ability of colour and shape recognition in them.
- Magnetic squares and triangles inspire creativity, brain development, building and motor skills, communication, space thinking, math etc. in your children. This problem-solving ability set is a great way to spend quality time with your kids while they learn new things.
Over to you!
Gift your kids with a box of magnetic blocks, and you will see them play attentively for hours. Make building blocks a part of their toy set so that your children can learn a range of skills and cognitive capabilities. These magnetic building blocks for kids help with physical, social and mental growth of your children. They are the ideal gift suitable for all ages (3+ and up).